Any new documents, or changes to existing APNIC documents, are posted to this page for editorial comment. This includes any changes to policy documents prior to implementation.
Draft document for review:
- prop-131: Editorial changes in IPv6 policies
- prop-132: RPKI ROAs for unallocated and unassigned APNIC address space
Nature of the document review
This is an editorial review only. Consensus has already been reached on these policy changes.
Therefore, during the comment period, interested parties may:
- Object to the wording provided by the Secretariat
- Suggest improvements to any aspect of the document
- Request that an additional call for comment be made if substantial revisions are required
The following changes were made:
Implementation of prop-131
The implementation of prop-131 is reflected in changes to Section 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, and 10.1.4.1. This policy simplified the text and removed non-necessary text.
Implementation of prop-132
The implementation of prop-132 is reflected in changes to Section 5.1. This policy gives APNIC the authority to create AS0 ROA for all undelegated address space under its administration to prevent advertising of these resources by an Autonomous System.
Comments regarding these draft changes should be forwarded to email@example.com by 03 February 2020.