Editorial comment period for apnic-127-v011
Version 11 of the APNIC Internet Number Resource Policies implements four proposals that reached consensus at APNIC 53.
- prop-142: Unify Transfer Policies Text
- prop-143: ASN to Customer
- prop-144: Reserve pool under Experimental Allocation Policy
Nature of the document review
This is an editorial review only. Consensus has already been reached on these policy changes.
Therefore, during the comment period, interested parties may:
- Object to the wording provided by the Secretariat
- Suggest improvements to any aspect of the document
- Request that an additional call for comment be made if substantial revisions are required
The following changes were made:
These proposals simplified the text and removed non-necessary text from the policy. Implementation is reflected in changes to Sections 5.7.2, 5.7.5, Part 2, 3 and 4, 10.4, and 11.0.
A redlined markup of the changes is available to facilitate review. A draft of the official text document is also available.
Comments regarding these draft changes should be forwarded to email@example.com by 05 August 2022.