MyAPNIC is a secure online portal for APNIC account holders to manage Internet resources, update contact information, and receive APNIC services online.
MyAPNIC allows you to:
- View and download your membership renewal invoice
- Vote in APNIC elections
- Use APNIC’s Resource Certification service
- Update whois objects
- IP address assignments
- Reverse DNS delegations and DNSSEC
- Bulk whois updates
- Manage your contacts
Authorized contacts can access MyAPNIC by registering their username and password.
- Your account must have a Corporate Contact who has already obtained access to MyAPNIC to approve your access request.
- If you are a Corporate Contact, your access to MyAPNIC is granted as soon as you register.
- When you register, you need to use the identical contact name and email address provided to APNIC for the membership application.
- Unsure of your account name? Contact Member Services Helpdesk.