Payments to APNIC may be made via credit card, wire transfer or by company cheque. Regardless of your payment method, please include the assigned account name issued by APNIC.
Funds submitted to APNIC should be paid in Australian dollars (AUD) and made payable to APNIC Pty Ltd.
|Bank address||Shop 14 Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane, QLD 4101, Australia|
|BSB/Account number||034 013 / 366277|
|Account name||APNIC Pty Ltd|
Please be aware that it is your responsibility to check whether taxes or bank fees apply. For SWIFT processing, please include the invoice number and your APNIC account name in the remittance advice.
Or complete your credit card details on the paper invoice, and return it by email/fax to APNIC for processing.
Fax: +61 7 3858 3199
Credit cards accepted include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB & Diners Club.
APNIC only accepts online credit card/PayPal payments in AUD.
Cheque or bank draft
Detach the remittance advice and mail together with your payment to:
APNIC Pty Ltd
PO Box 3646
South Brisbane, QLD, 4101
- Personal cheques are not accepted
- Write in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Drawable from a bank in Australia
- Ensure that any applicable taxes and bank fees, including transaction charges and commissions are paid. Failure to do so will result in an outstanding balance on your account and may delay processing of your requests.
- Funds submitted to APNIC should be paid in Australian dollars (AUD) and made payable to APNIC Pty Ltd.
- If you choose to pay in USD, your invoice amount will be processed at the equivalent AUD foreign exchange spot rate for payment via credit card
- APNIC terms are: due upon receipt