YOUR VOICE COUNTS
- Everyone can participate – not just your boss
- It doesn’t matter how much experience you have
- It’s a great way to build your profile and contribute to the Internet
- You can directly impact the way APNIC manages Internet numbers
Get involved in policy discussion!
- The APNIC Community decides how APNIC manages Internet numbers – that means you
- The APNIC Community includes people from across the region with different skills and interests
- Good policy relies on a range of opinions
Other people in the Community want to hear from YOU!
- If the Community likes your idea, it could result in policy change
- Any policy change will affect you; and if you don’t participate it could affect you
- Participation is a good way to learn more about important aspects of network operations
Help run the Internet!