APNIC Conferences are important events that bring together Internet and networking experts, government representatives, industry leaders, and others to learn, discuss, and make decisions about important issues facing the Asia Pacific Internet community.
To reduce the financial burden on APNIC Members, we ask for the support of local and international vendors and organizations. The majority of the attendees at APNIC Conferences are technical decision makers from Internet Service Providers across the Asia Pacific region. This is a rare opportunity to promote products or services to this niche market.
Why sponsor an APNIC Conference?
- Reach and engage with the Internet community.
- APNIC Conference sponsors are exposed to a highly engaged international audience of technical, operational, and policy-making Internet communities.
- Unlike attendees at larger trade shows, APNIC Conference participants are predominantly Internet networking specialists from across the region.
What’s in it for you as a sponsor?
Sponsoring an APNIC Conference gives you:
- Access to influential Internet professionals
- Internal and external networking opportunities
- Unique marketing and brand exposure
- Opportunity to make valuable contacts and increase sales
Help encourage Asia Pacific Internet growth
Sponsorship revenue significantly reduces the overall cost of participation, enabling more attendees to participate at the conference.
Your sponsorship support helps to bring the widest possible range of regional participants to the APNIC Conference, especially those from developing economies.
Some of the respected names in the Internet industry that regularly support APNIC meetings include:
Contact us about sponsorship opportunities: email@example.com.