Transfer of unused IPv4 addresses and/or AS numbers between APNIC and an NIR
How to proceed
- For transfers of IPv4 and/or AS numbers (Internet number resources) from APNIC to an NIR, the APNIC account holder needs to complete the transfer template below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon successful submission, an email will be sent with your assigned ticket reference number.
- For transfers from an NIR to APNIC, the NIR member needs to contact their NIR to initiate the transfer. NIRs will need to initiate the process by submitting an IPv4 and/or AS number transfer form in MyAPNIC and include the transfer template in the form. APNIC will contact the recipient account holder when APNIC has received a transfer request from an NIR.
APNIC and NIR Transfer Template
1. IPv4 addresses/AS numbers being transferred:
2. Source organization name (authorized registrant):
3. Recipient organization name:
4. Recipient organization address:
5. Recipient organization contact name:
6. Recipient organization contact phone:
7. Recipient organization contact email:
8. Provide a brief description of the transaction:
9. Whois objects:
Keep all associated Whois objects (for example, sub-
assignments, routes and domains), if any, and update them
with the maintainer of the recipient account.
Delete all associated Whois objects (for example, sub-
assignments, routes and domains), if any.
10. Source IR:
11. APNIC recipient NIR:
*Providing this information will speed up the request process.
12. Organization or membership ID of source organization:
13. Organization or membership ID of recipient organization: