Transfer of unused IPv4 addresses and/or AS numbers between APNIC and an NIR
How to proceed
- For transfers of IPv4 and/or AS numbers (Internet number resources) from APNIC to an NIR, the APNIC account holder needs to complete the transfer template below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon successful submission, an email will be sent with your assigned ticket reference number.
- For transfers from an NIR to APNIC, the NIR member needs to contact their NIR to initiate the transfer. APNIC will contact the recipient account holder when APNIC has received a transfer request from an NIR.
APNIC and NIR Transfer Template
1. IPv4 addresses/AS numbers being transferred:
2. Source organization name (authorized registrant):
3. Recipient organization name:
4. Recipient organization address:
5. Recipient organization contact name:
6. Recipient organization contact phone:
7. Recipient organization contact email:
8. Provide a brief description of the transaction:
9. Whois objects:
Keep all associated Whois objects (for example, sub-
assignments, routes and domains), if any, and update them
with the maintainer of the recipient account.
Delete all associated Whois objects (for example, sub-
assignments, routes and domains), if any.
10. Source IR:
11. APNIC recipient NIR:
*Providing this information will speed up the request process.
12. Organization or membership ID of source organization:
13. Organization or membership ID of recipient organization: