- Please include the invoice number and membership account name in the payment details to avoid processing delays
- Payment may be made by either wire transfer, or bank draft
- Payment can also be made via secure online credit card. Payment is processed in the AUD equivalent as at the day of processing. A secure server is available for submitting your credit card details.
An annual membership renewal reminder is emailed to all APNIC Members approximately 30 days before the membership expiry date.
The invoice for membership renewal and the payment instruction letter is emailed to Members the day after the account expiration date.
- The membership fee is based on the account’s Internet resource holdings as of the membership anniversary date.
- A hard copy of the invoice may also be obtained via MyAPNIC under Resource Manager > Admin > Billing History or upon request.
All payments are due within 30 days of the membership expiry date, or upon receipt of the invoice.
Failure to pay APNIC membership fees will result in suspension of services and a withdrawal of all resources previously allocated.
Find out more about APNIC’s late payment procedure.
How do I return Internet resources?
If you wish to return your resource holdings, please contact us as soon as possible and provide details of the resources that need to be returned.
These resources must be returned to APNIC before your membership anniversary date to be eligible for a revision of your renewal fee.
Keep your contact details up-to-date
To ensure your annual membership renewal invoice arrives at your billing department, it is important to keep your member contact details up-to-date.
- It is the responsibility of the member to inform APNIC of any changes to their billing address and contact details.
- Late payment as a result of incorrect contact details is the responsibility of the member.