Organizations who are approved for IP addresses or AS number application will be invoiced a sign-up fee AUD 500 (once-off and non-refundable) in addition to the Membership fee calculated based on the size of the approved IP address space.
New Member fee examples at a glance
New membership receiving the following resources
|IPv4||IPv6||ASN||Sign-Up fee||Annual membership fee|
|/24 (256 addresses)||/48||1||AUD 500||AUD 1180|
|/24 (256 addresses)||/32||1||AUD 500||AUD 1994|
|/23 (512 addresses)||/48||1||AUD 500||AUD 1534|
|/23 (512 addresses)||/32||1||AUD 500||AUD 1994|
|-||-||1||AUD 500||AUD 500|
All APNIC Members pay annual membership fee to renew the membership. By renewing the membership, Members are entitled to access all APNIC services including the use of IP addresses and AS numbers. The annual membership fee is calculated based on the total IPv4 or IPv6 address holdings in the account.
Estimate your fees
The Member fee calculator is available for you to estimate your annual renewal fee. This estimate is based on all your IP resource holdings. This calculator is not to be used for estimating the fee for a new Member. To estimate the fee for a new Member, please add AUD 500.
- A Member who holds no IPv4 addresses and no IPv6 addresses or only holds ASNs will be invoiced the Associate Membership Fee of AUD 500 per year.
- The minimum annual fee for Members holding IP address space is AUD 1,180.
- AS Numbers and experimental allocations of IP addresses are not included in the assessment of a Member’s annual fee.
- Organizations located in Least Developed Countries (LDCs) receive a 50% discount on their APNIC Member fees as described in section 1.5 of the APNIC Member Fee Schedule. The list of LDCs is defined and maintained by the United Nations Statistics division.
- All fees are charged in Australian Dollars (AUD). All such fees must be made in cleared funds, without any deduction or set-off, and free and clear of any taxes, levies, duties, charges, fees, and withholdings of any nature imposed by any bank, financial institution, Governmental, or other body. If such deductions are made, then you must pay to APNIC such additional amounts as are necessary to ensure that APNIC receives the full amount which APNIC would have received but for the deduction.
- Australian organizations are required to pay GST (Goods and Services Tax) on all APNIC fees.
To learn how your fees are calculated, please see the membership fee schedule.
Ready to apply? Start your application now.