APNIC (Asia Pacific Network Information Centre) is an open, membership-based, not-for-profit organization. It is one of five Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) charged with ensuring the fair distribution and responsible management of IP addresses and related resources. These resources are required for the stable and reliable operation of the global Internet.
APNIC is committed to service excellence with an aim to continually improve service provision in all areas of its operation to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
APNIC’s mission is to:
- Function as the Regional Internet Registry for the Asia Pacific, in the service of the community of Members and others
- Provide Internet registry services to the highest possible standards of trust, neutrality, and accuracy
- Provide information, training, and supporting services to assist the community in building and managing the Internet
- Support critical Internet infrastructure to assist in creating and maintaining a robust Internet environment
- Provide leadership and advocacy in support of its vision and the community
- Facilitate regional Internet development as needed throughout the APNIC community
As a benchmark, APNIC has implemented a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 as a foundation for continual improvement. Quality objectives have been established and are regularly reviewed.