Share your ideas and help improve APNIC products and services
What is it?
An inclusive and collaborative group available on APNIC’s community platform Orbit that is open to anyone who is interested in helping to improve APNIC’s products and services for the community.
Here you will find opportunities to contribute with your ideas, all experience levels welcomed!
Why Should I join?
Helps the whole APNIC community
Voice your suggestions and improvements
First to see new feature ideas and provide your input
Incentives for your time
How it works
- Invites to user research studies by email
- This may take a few minutes to do an online exercise, a survey or it could be a Zoom call
- You choose the studies you are interested in
APNIC website navigation research
The survey takes around 5 minutes to complete and just asks you how much you agree or disagree with statements about the APNIC website.
This activity is a way to help evaluate the APNIC website’s main navigation menu and to see how we can improve it for the community.
If you are interested, please note the following:
- You will need to perform this task on a DESKTOP computer, and not on a mobile device.
- By completing the activity, you will be in the running to win a $100 e-gift voucher!
- The activity will be recorded
- We are testing the navigation of the website, we are not testing you
To participate, please visit the link below and follow the instructions; https://app.usertesting.com/pp/a32a00da-b996-4489-9fb9-033f2570c792