- What is APNIC Login?
- Who can register for APNIC Login?
- What is the difference between APNIC Login and MyAPNIC Login?
- What can I access with APNIC Login?
- Do I need to set-up TOTP to access APNIC Login?
What is an APNIC Login?
An APNIC Login is a form of Single Sign-On (SSO) that enables users to access a range of APNIC services online.
SSO is a session and user authentication service that permits a user to use one set of login credentials (for example, name and password) to access multiple services.
Who can register for an APNIC Login?
Anyone can create an APNIC Login – you don’t need to be an APNIC account holder.
What is the difference between the APNIC Login and MyAPNIC Login?
There is no difference. For APNIC account holders with an existing MyAPNIC Login, your existing login credentials will just work as usual.
What can I access with an APNIC Login?
You can access the following online services:
- APNIC Academy
- APNIC Conference Registration
- Internet Directory
- Membership and Resource Management (for APNIC account holders)
Do I need to set up Two-Factor Authentication to access the APNIC Login?
No – this is optional. For more information on Two-Factor Authentication, please visit.